Latest Gambling News

Gaming Innovation Group with plans to enter Croatian Market Place

The Gaming Innovation Group who run several iGaming sites such as Rizk and Thrills Casino, as well as offering gambling compliance software, have announced this morning that they plan to take a majority stake-holding in Croatian company Top Games d.o.o. (Top Games). The deal is subject to appropriate regulatory approval.

Top Games who hold a remote gambling license to operate in Croatia, will enable GiG to offer an online casino product in the country. GiG will acquire 75% of Top Games with the remaining 25% retained by the local partner who has a successful history in land-based casino businesses.

Croatia which has a population of just of 4 million people, currently only has just five licensed online casinos and it is GiG’s intention to target the country in 2020 with a casino of their own.

Speaking about the acquisition, Richard Brown, the acting Chief Executive Officer of Gaming Innovation Group, said: “I’m excited to further expand our B2C business by entering another regulated jurisdiction.”

“Croatia is a very interesting marketplace for gambling and supports our strategy to grow our own brands in high potential and regulated markets. GiG has a track record of creating responsible gaming experiences with a captivating UX.”

“This is a good opportunity to showcase the strength of our online casino offering and our passion for providing end users with a safe, responsible and competitive online gambling experience”

Show More

Simon Wright

Simon has been working within the iGaming Industry for some 20 years now. Whereby he has built up a wealth of knowledge in this area during this time. As well as being a main contributor for Casino Gazette, Simon also writes and reports for

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker