Big Time Gaming is excited to announce the launch of Kingmaker, a game that throws away the slots rulebook and delivers a stomach tingling thrill ride to players. BTG has flipped the slots playing experience on its head with an incredible new mechanic that is the antithesis of what players have come to expect.
In Kingmaker, they do not want to see the feature land. To become King, players must raise the multipliers within the four kingdoms. The longer the feature takes to trigger the bigger the base game pays with unlimited multipliers being attached to the four top paying symbols.
As these build up, players will be cursing the crowns that tease the feature. Once triggered, players will be crowned with Max MegawaysTM and the four combined multipliers come together and pay a King’s ransom.
Here are the finer details:
- Set against a medieval kingdom backdrop and with symbols that include lower value A to 9 playing cards and higher value gemstones, Kingmaker offers more than 16,807 MegawaysTM ways to win.
- As you would expect from Big Time Gaming, Kingmaker is packed full of ground-breaking features.
- In addition to MegawaysTM, it uses the unlimited base game multipliers to enable wins of epic proportions!
- The gemstone symbols carry different house emblems – green (double-headed snakes), blue (griffins), red (minotaurs) and purple (dragons) and correspond to banners on the left-hand side of the reels.
- Every top gem pay increases with every win multiplier for this, and this is unlimited until the feature is triggered and free spins are awarded.
- When they land, all the base game multipliers are added together and the game play resumes with Max Megaways™ until the end of the bonus.
- Kingmaker will launch on 14th August at Casumo and then to the wider market on 28th August.
- Slots streaming sensation Kim Hultman (LetsGiveItASpin on Twitch) will play the game first and stream his session to his 25,000+ Twitch followers at 20:00 CEST this evening, 14th August 2019, with the rest of the Casino Grounds community trying out the game from 22:00 CEST and onwards.
Nik Robinson, CEO of Big Time Gaming, said: “Kingmaker takes players to a medieval kingdom where they are given the chance to take the throne and the riches that come with it.”
“The game uses our revolutionary Megaways mechanic. This combined with the Unlimited Multipliers in the base game, sets the game on a perfect trajectory to deliver incredible wins.”
Andreas Vickman, Business Producer at Casumo, said: “Casumo is delighted to be working together with Big Time Gaming and to give our players an exclusive first look at their next royal release Kingmaker.”
“Kingmaker is a great addition to Big Time Gaming’s MegawaysÔ category, featuring an unexpected twist which I’m sure our players will love.”
Casino Grounds co-founder and also Twitch and YouTube streamer Kim “LetsGiveItASpin” Hultman said: All slot releases from Big Time Gaming mean innovation, and I’m excited to try what this one has in store for us. “
“Will Kingsmaker be the knight in shining armour?”